* Welcome

Hello and welcome to Seiryuu!

Seiryuu is an RPG resource, directory and discussion forum focused on coding and development for RPGs running on SimpleMachines Forum software.  Our directory is not limited (please feel free to link anything you'd like!), but if you're looking for fancy skins and RP-specific mods for SMF, this is the place for you.

Trying to get back into the groove thang

Trying to get back into the groove thang
« on: March 15, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »
Recently found this place! I'm trying to get back into the groove thang with RPing. It's been quite too many years since I've last really did anything (school kicking my butt as well as work).

Let's see... I'm currently taking classes to move into structural detailing (I get to draw lines and rectangles!). I typically have about 3 and half hours most nights on the weekday that I have absolutely nothing going on (so trying to fill that time!). I did a google search and it lead me here. Hope to see some of you around!

I'm bad with intros...

• Hitpoints.org

• Prolific Member
  • Roleplay Addict
  • Stand up, fight back the world it's yours
  • 175 posts
Re: Trying to get back into the groove thang
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 01:22:23 pm »
Hi! Welcome to Seiryuu! :D I know the feeling. I'm actually pretty rusty myself. I've been RPing pretty much privately for a good long while and I'm kinda nervous about expanding into public waters again. Hopefully you find what you're looking for in a RP. (And a nice patient staff.)

Re: Trying to get back into the groove thang
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:51:53 pm »
I think your idea is very good.

Tags:

* Plugboard

* Links and Affiliates

Distant Fantasies Total Drama Website - The Best Role-Play Sites