* Welcome

Hello and welcome to Seiryuu!

Seiryuu is an RPG resource, directory and discussion forum focused on coding and development for RPGs running on SimpleMachines Forum software.  Our directory is not limited (please feel free to link anything you'd like!), but if you're looking for fancy skins and RP-specific mods for SMF, this is the place for you.

Wassup

• Phantasmia Online

• A Pimp Named Slickback
  • 4 posts
Wassup
« on: October 26, 2015, 04:25:58 pm »
Wassup everyone, my name is Zeke Jamora but you can call me Zeke for short. Well, I've been browsing this site for the past hour and honestly, I'm quite impressed. It's great to see a site dedicated to SMF Forums because not many RPG resource sites have support for SMF. I hope to develop my forum better from being on this site.

Personally, I chose SMF because of the limitless customization ability. For a long time, I have dreamed of making a browser-game like forum rpg and well, I'm getting closer and closer to completing this dream. Alternatively, I am merely recreating a website that ceased to function years ago though, I'm doing it much better than he ever could and adding a few new twists to it.

Anyhow, I have experience with coding: Html, CSS, Javascript, PHP and SQL. If anyone ever needs help developing a site, don't be afraid to ask me. I'm always looking to help people just like I'm always looking for people to help me. I wish to make many new friends while spending time on this site.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

• Administrator
  • corsec sniper
  • for srs!
  • 763 posts
Re: Wassup
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 05:28:19 pm »
Hi Zeke!  It's always a pleasure to meet other coders.  I've been working with SMF for a long, long time, and being able to write templates directly is my favorite part.  I also like MyBB for this, though it's a little more challenging but the results are pretty awesome.  :)

• Phantasmia Online

• A Pimp Named Slickback
  • 4 posts
Re: Wassup
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 01:47:51 pm »
I was thinking about using MyBB for some future projects but for now, I'm sticking with SMF. It's been a pretty long project and it doesn't seem like it's going to be done anytime soon but I keep trekking.

Tags:

* Plugboard

* Links and Affiliates

Distant Fantasies Total Drama Website - The Best Role-Play Sites