* Welcome

Hello and welcome to Seiryuu!

Seiryuu is an RPG resource, directory and discussion forum focused on coding and development for RPGs running on SimpleMachines Forum software.  Our directory is not limited (please feel free to link anything you'd like!), but if you're looking for fancy skins and RP-specific mods for SMF, this is the place for you.

Happy 2014!

• Administrator
  • corsec sniper
  • for srs!
  • 763 posts
Happy 2014!
« on: January 10, 2014, 01:43:53 pm »
I've been working on some redesign and restructuring for the new year as well as cleaning out the directory for dead links.

For folks who don't have the patience to make an anti-spambot post before they advertise, there's a plugboard in the footer; throw your 88x31 button in there and enjoy.  :D

Now is the time to make suggestions for anything you think is missing or you'd like to see here.  I'm working on packaging up some more of my personal modifications and themes into globally-usable formats; on my list is a fork of Topic Descriptions that will work the way IP-variants do out of the box as well as a 2.0.6 (and theoretically 2.1) out-of-the-box supports for Subaccounts and Custom BBCode. 

What have you always wanted in a forum, but don't know how to make it do outside of a hosted solution with doHTML?  I will try and solve that for you.  :D

Re: Happy 2014!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 12:12:00 am »
What kind of articles?

Tags:

* Plugboard

* Links and Affiliates

Distant Fantasies Total Drama Website - The Best Role-Play Sites